Bid on these items Online, Bidding closes April 5, 2020
Visit www.onlinehuntingauctions.com to register and bid on these great items!
1. Coppersmith Certificate. HuntingTrophy.com, a division of Coppersmith Global Logistics is donating a gift certificate towards Customs Entry Service Fees, US F&WS Entry Service Fee, Messenger Fee, Airport Transfer, and Coppersmith Warehouse Handling Fees for one hunter. Certificate expires 12/2021. Donor’s Valuation: $485
2. Fishing Trip to NW Ontario. Hear frequent cries of Fish On!! Trappers Point Camp on Sturgeon Lake in Northwest Ontario, Canada is offering a fishing trip for up to 8 people for 7 nights and 6 days during the months of May through October. Exact dates based upon availability. This donation does not expire for future years. Bring your own boat or rent a 16’ Lund with a 15HP motor for $500/week, a 16’ w/flooring and a 25HP for $700/week or a 17.5’ Lund and a 50HP for $1,000/week. Included are cabins with: full kitchens, 3-piece bath, coffee makers, toasters, microwave ovens, twin beds with linens, blankets, and pillows. Also included: docking/launching, fish house, wrapping paper, vacuum sealer and 2 chest freezers. Not included: Please bring bath and dish towels, life jackets, and shore lunch equipment. www.trapperspointcamp.com. Donor’s Valuation: $3,200
3. Youth Elk Hunt in Minnesota! 2S Whitetail Ranch in Clearbrook, MN kindly donates a cow elk hunt for your youth! This hunt may be taken Aug. 15, 2020 – Jan. 20, 2021. The donation includes daily rates for one hunter and one observer for three days of fully guided hunting, and field dressing and quartering of harvested animals. There is no license cost and no trophy fee. The youth hunter can upgrade their animal and the adult hunter can upgrade and hunt choice of sika, elk, fallow, or whitetail at current price list. Weapon can be bow or rifle. Round trip transportation is included from Bemidji, Grand Forks, or Fargo airports. Donor’s Valuation: $2000
4. Plains Game Hunt in Eastern Cape Province of South Africa. Africa Anyway Safaris and Wolma Kemp kindly donate a 7 day plains game hunt for 1 hunter. The hunt donation includes Blue Duiker, Caracal, Impala and a warthog. Also included are daily fees, trophy fees for the four donated animals, meals, accommodations, guide fees, and transportation to and from the airport. Additional animals can be added from the current pricelist. This hunt can be scheduled for 2020 or 2021. Arrival/departure point is Port Elizabeth airport. Contact Wolma at +27 (0)82-373-9810 or firstname.lastname@example.org. www.africaanywaysafaris.com. Donor’s Valuation $7,075
5. Record Book Certificate. Safari Club International is donating one certificate for World Hunting Awards entries. The certificate provides one free Milestone listing, two Inner Circle level listings, and five Record Book entries for one SCI member. Limit of one certificate per member per lifetime. Donor’s Valuation: not to exceed $550
6. Black Bear Hunt in Minnesota. Tim Kresel ~ The Big Bear Specialist donates this 7 day hunt for giant Minnesota black bear on an over-the-counter license. This donation is for one hunter and one observer. Please arrange hunt dates with Tim for Sept. 1 – Oct. 11 of 2020 – 2022. Additional hunter can be added for $4500. NO drawing necessary for North America’s best big bear opportunity! Hunters will be taught how to read body size and behavior to determine how the bears fit in the hierarchy. Tracking & field dressing is included. Cooler & meat processing is available nearby. Location: northwestern Minnesota, or Tim can cover all permit areas statewide if you have the required points to draw a tag in a specific permit area. Transportation: vehicle/ATV/foot, but hunters encouraged to bring their own ATV’s. Tim can transport hunters from parking to hunting area, if necessary. Included accommodations are outfitter tent w/ bathrooms & showers nearby. Hunter may opt to stay in local motels or bring your own R.V. and stay at nearby campgrounds. Weapons: gun, bow or crossbow (no crossbow permit needed). Additional details: license required: resident’s $44.00, nonresidents $230.00, and all youth resident & nonresident licenses for kids 10 to 12 years of age are free! Ages 13 to 17 are just $5.00! Only Minnesota offers this great deal for are youth! Groups welcome! Chocolate color phases fairly common w/cinnamon a possibility! Tim looks forward to delivering the big bear hunt of a lifetime! Phone: (763) 290-3210. Donor’s Valuation: $4,990
7. Hunt in British Columbia. Skeena Mountain Outfitters has stepped it up again this year in support of SCI with this incredible donation. Skeena Hunts is offering a fully donated $5,000 credit for hunt of your choice for one of the following:
#1 Wolf/Lynx/Wolverine Combo (winter)
#2 Moose, Bear, Deer, Wolf, Wolverine, Bird Combo (Sept. 10 – Nov. 15)
#3 Fall Mountain Goat (10 day, spike camp)
#4 Fly in Moose Hunt (10 day, includes fly-in charter)
Regardless of the game you choose to pursue, you can be sure Skeena will do everything we can to organize the best hunt to meet your needs. Credit CAN NOT be combined with any other donation or existing contract. Skeena is a proven winner with many successful hunts for moose, goat, and bear that have been taken by Iowa SCI members. These hunts are supported by truck, ATV, boat and your best pair of hunting boots. We can accommodate most abilities & any experience level. Many of our guides are avid bowhunters themselves & enjoy the challenge that comes with it. Archery & Rifle hunters are welcome alike. Nearest airport is Smithers, BC. The Lodge is a 1 hour drive from Smithers. Available dates are 2020 and 2021 TBD with outfitter availability. Additional fees for Licensing & Tags, GST, Royalties & Airport Shuttle apply (if required). Skeena Hunts PO Box 292 Smithers BC V0j2n0 Ph: 250 877 2577 email: email@example.com.
Donor’s Valuation: $5,000. Hunt Costs #1: $9500. #2 – 6-Days $9,500/8-Days $12,000/10-Days $15,000. #3 – $17,500. #4 – $17,500
8. Hunt in Northern Cape Province, South Africa. Makhulu Game Lodge & Safaris donates a 10 day hunt for 2 hunters and 2 non-hunters in South Africa. Makhulu has been a regular donor to Iowa Chapter and continues to provide successful adventures for our members. The successful bidder can choose one of four options: one buffalo cow; one springbok grand slam; one blesbok grand slam; or, one golden wildebeest. Animals are shared between the hunters. In addition, it is required to hunt at least 5 animals from the pricelist, of which the animals can be shared between the two hunters. Observers can upgrade to hunter status at no additional cost, but must hunt animals from the pricelist. This hunt is for 2020 or 2021. Included are: accommodations, meals, beverages, pick-up and drop-off at the Kimberley airport, laundry, guiding, and prep and delivery of trophies to taxidermist. Not included are: airfare, hotel before and after hunt, gun and ammo rental if needed ($50/day), hunting license ($12), dip/pack/shipping of trophies, and rifle handling fee at Kimberley airport ($50). Contact Henk Vorster at firstname.lastname@example.org or see the website, www.makhulusafarilodge.co.za. Donor’s Valuation: $16,100
9. Scotland Roe Deer Hunt. Michael Grosse of International Adventures Unlimited is donating a 7 day package for one hunter to hunt 2 Roe Deer bucks. This hunt will take place on the private grounds of exclusive and prestigious estates in Scotland in June 2020 (if available). This is also available for 2021 or 2022. Included in this hunt is all airport transfers, meals, lodging at the luxurious Loch Kinnord Hotel, guides, harvesting of 2 bucks, and guided tours for hunters and non-hunters. Hunting is done by vehicle and on foot. Usage of the Gamekeepers rifle is highly recommended. If you choose to bring your own gun, a $50 Scottish gun permit would not be included. We provide transportation of trophies to the shipper and shipping, receiving, and clearing of trophies in Denver, CO at cost. A non-hunter package can be added for $1950 and an additional hunter, can be added for $4950. www.internationaladventures.us. Donor’s Valuation: $9,000
10. Florida Alligator Hunt. Olde Florida Outdoors donates this exciting adventure. This very unique alligator hunt experience is a first for the Iowa Chapter. Experience alligator hunting by bait, tackle, and bang stick! This hunt is for 2 hunters and 2 days from 08/15 – 11/01/2020. The license cost is $52/hunter. The arrival/departure point is Orlando/Sanford, FL. Not included is airfare, lodging, rental car and taxidermy. Contact Greg Love at email@example.com or 321-230-2402. Donor’s Valuation: $7,000
11. Mixed Bag Moose Hunt in British Columbia. Skeena Mountain Outfitters in Smithers, BC is a great partner of Iowa SCI. This year they are donating a 6-Day Moose/Black Bear/Mule Deer/Whitetail/Wolf/ Wolverine/Bird Hunt. Winning bidder will be travelling to Northwest British Columbia, for this exciting adventure on a full mixed bag Moose Hunt. Trophy Fees are included for ALL species you choose to buy tags for. Hunting Seasons are liberal, with Moose rifle season running the entirety of the rut, from September 10 – Nov 15. All other species are available during this time! The Skeena Region is famous for its hunting. We specialize in Moose, Black Bear & Mountain Goat during the fall months along with premier spring Black Bear & winter hunts for Mountain Goat & Wolf/Lynx/Wolverine hunts. This is best considered a Moose hunt with a secondary species. If Black Bear is favored over deer, September is ideal for the pair. If Deer is preferred- then November would be best, while the deer are rutting! Wolf and Wolverine can be encountered through our extensive area. Although very elusive, we encourage all those interested to carry both tags during fall hunts. Winning bidder will have the bonus of bringing additional hunters for the same price! Our comfortable lodge can accommodate up to 6 hunters, with many amenities of home. For those wanting an adventure deeper into the wilderness, one of our several spike camps would be a great option. Winner’s choice! These hunts are supported by truck, ATV, boat and your best pair of hunting boots. We can accommodate most abilities & any experience level. Many of our guides are avid bowhunters themselves & enjoy the challenge that comes with it. Archery & Rifle hunters are welcome alike. Nearest airport is Smithers, BC. The Lodge is a 1 hour drive from Smithers. Available dates are 2020 and 2021 TBD with outfitter availability. Additional fees for Licensing & Tags, GST, Royalties & Airport Shuttle apply (if required). Skeena Hunts PO Box 292 Smithers BC V0j2n0 Ph: 250 877 2577 email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Donor’s Valuation: $9,500
12. Hunt in South Africa. Wild African Safaris, along with PH Tossie VanderMerwe and Mick Jameson have offered a unique donation to the Iowa Chapter of SCI. This is a 2-on-1 guided hunt for 2 – 4 hunters in South Africa with ZERO trophy fees for all hunters for giraffe. All hunters can harvest a giraffe with no trophy fee. Trophy fees would apply for any other species hunted. The donation timeframe is generous and can be taken between March and November of 2020 or 2021. Included are all daily fees, food/beverage, maid/laundry, PH/tracker, lodging, pickup and return to the airport in Polokwane. Not included: tips, airfare, overnight in Johannesburg, trophy shipping. Contact: Mick Jameson at 308-830-1105 or email@example.com. Donor’s Valuation: $7,100
13. Red Stag Hunt in Scotland. International Adventures Unlimited donates a 7-day (3 hunting days) 1X1 Scottish Red Stag Hunt. This hunt can be taken September – October 2019 (if available) or 2020 and will take place at Pethshire, Scotland. Accommodations are in a luxurious 18th century Duke’s Estate. Included in this hunt are all airport transfers, meals, lodging and harvesting of one hill stag (can be upgraded for estate stag, roe deer, fallow, pheasant, partridge). Hunting is done by vehicle and on foot. Usage of the Gamekeepers rifle is highly recommended. If you choose to bring your own gun, a $50 Scottish gun permit would not be included. We provide transportation of trophies to the shipper and shipping, receiving, and clearing of trophies in Denver, CO at cost. A non-hunter package can be added for $1,950 and an additional hunter could be added for a $1,000 discount. www.internationaladventures.us. Donor’s Valuation: $8,000
14. Plains Game Hunt in South Africa: Infinito Safaris and Dave Stueve, USA office manager, donate a 5 day hunt for 2 hunters in Limpopo Province of South Africa. This hunt donation includes trophy fees for an Impala Ram and Common Blesbok Ram for each hunter, arrival and departure days,5 full hunting days , meals, accommodations, open bar each night for those “Sundowners” and 1×2 guiding. Not included is transportation to and from Johannesburg airport ($500 per vehicle). Additional animals can be added from the current price list. Additional hunters are $450/day and observers are $200/day. Rifle, Bow and Crossbow hunters are welcome. Join Dave as he personally takes a small group on an annual adventure from Iowa to Africa. This hunt can be scheduled for June 17-23, 2020 or similar dates in 2021. Great opportunity for your first trip to Africa! Contact Dave at (319) 504-9294 or Dave.Stueve@gmail.com, Website: www.infinito-safaris.com. Infinito Safaris maintains a full time USA office in LaPorte City Iowa. Donor’s Valuation: $6,000.
15. Argentina Big Game Hunt. Anuritay Ranch is donating a 7-day safari opportunity for two hunters to travel to the Santiago del Estero province in Argentina. Included are trophy fees for a Russian Boar, a ram and a wild goat for each hunter. You will be staying at a luxury lodge. The ranch has 19 more species available to hunt including indigenous species. Unlike most places in Argentina, there is both bird hunting and big game hunting at the same location. They consistently produce Record Book Animals and they have hosted 13 SCI Past Presidents, 14 Weatherby Award Winners and 5 Diana Award recipients. Your host, Francisco “Paco” Pizarro is a former SCI outstanding International Professional Hunter of the Year. Included are accommodations and meals in the luxury lodge, rifles are available at no charge-you just pay for ammunition. The hunt can be scheduled during open dates through December 2020. Not included: Licenses $200, Dip/Pack $750 per hunter, airport to ranch round trip transportation $800 per group up to 4 people. Additional Hunters $500 per day and Observers are $200 per day. www.anuritay.com. Donor’s Valuation: $13,600
16. Life Memberships in Safari Club International. This is the chance for you and your spouse to show your support for the future of hunting! The Iowa Chapter SCI provides this Life Membership and non-subscribing spousal life membership (one set of printed publications) in Safari Club International. Pair this with an Iowa Chapter life membership ($250 upgrade per person) and enjoy the benefits and privileges of the International and local organizations! Become Life Members and make a positive difference.
17. Dove Shooting in Argentina. 4-day Dove Shooting in Santiago del Estero Province, Argentina for 5-hunters. Argentina Hunt donates a 4-day Dove Shooting in Santiago del Estero Province, Argentina for 5-hunters. This hunt includes 8 hunts, 5 nights at La Pichona and Paso de Oscares Lodges, 4 daily meals and all drinks, snacks in the hunting area and ground transportation from/to Santiago del Estero airport. Not included are flights, hunting permits (USD120.00), bird boys (whole trip USD150), house staff (USD70 per hunter, whole trip), shells (USD 13.00/25 shells box) and anything not mentioned in the “included” section above. Optional: gun rental (USD 300.00 the whole stay), laundry service, massage sessions and additional hunts (ducks-pigeons-charatas-fishing). Additional shooters welcome at a special rate of USD 850.00 per Hunter (Regular Price USD 1,050.00). Hunt to be taken within one year from date of auction. Contact Paula Diaz +54 9351 6165575 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.argentinahunt.com Donor’s Valuation: $5,250
18. Fallow Deer Hunt in Serbia. Sasha Belancic/Safari Arts and European Hunting Adventures of Serbia donate a 7-day Fallow Deer Hunt in Serbia for either two hunters or a hunter and observer. The fallow deer are hunted at several locations in eastern Serbia; one is near Belgrade and another near Novi Sad. That is fenced areas sized from 250-1200 ha and does not require any special physical condition. Hunting package includes 6 nights, 3 hunting days, 2 tourism days, hunting organization, assistance for settlement of customs formalities at Belgrade airport in arrival and departure, use of 4×4 vehicle during the stay (2 hunters with one vehicle), lodging and full board in 3 to 4 Star hotels or hunting lodges, assistance of professional hunter and local game keepers, and field preparation of trophies. Hunt does not include plane tickets; trophy fee for fallow deer without size limitation $3,000 US; rent a rifle with ammo for $150/hunt, VAT 20% (be added on donation value and total bill), Serbian hunting license $140 US, official measurement $35 US per trophy, cape $100 US, single 4×4 vehicle for hunt $200 US per day, packing, export documentation and sending of trophies, tips, drinks and gratuities. Additional hunter is $4,100 and extra observer is $2,500. The hunt can be taken during 2020-21 or 2021-22 seasons, which run September through February 15th, with the best period from October through January. Additional animals can be added. Phone: +381 63 512215. e-mail: email@example.com. Website: www.safari-eha.com. Donor’s Valuation: $6,600
19. Custom Rifle. The Iowa Chapter of SCI is again proud to offer at auction a MG Arms Custom Ultralight Rifle in the caliber of winning bidders choice. This rifle will be custom built on a customer’s Remington 700 action, which will be skeletonized, squared and lapped. Jewel trigger is adjusted to 2-1/2 pounds. SS National Match 22” barrel with a MGA super eliminator muzzlebreak. Matte black Teflon finish, Kevlar stock and 1” decelerator recoil pad. Includes one box custom ammo with ballistic charts. Talk to Dan Folkman for other details, 515-202-1109 and visit www.mgarmsinc.com. Donor’s Valuation: $4,000
20. Hunt Big Game in British Columbia. BC Trophy Mountain Outfitters donates a $5,000 hunt credit that can be used for any regular priced booking for Mountain Goat, California Bighorn Sheep, Canadian Moose or Mountain Lion, and is good for 2020 and 2021 seasons (sheep also in 2022). Tax, tags, licenses, and stewardship contributions are extra. Transportation from/to Vancouver can be arranged. Extra species (trophy fees apply) include black bear, Mule Deer, Lynx, Bobcat, Wolf, Upland Birds and fishing. BC Trophy Mountain Outfitters operates a 2000 square mile guide territory in southwestern British Columbia that has provided first class trophies for more than 175 years and has been in business for over 25 years. www.bctrophymountainoutfitters.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and (800) 215-0913.
Donor’s Valuation: $5,000
21. Big Game Hunt in Argentina. Quebrachal Ranch is providing a 7 day hunt opportunity for two hunters to travel to the Santiago del Estero province in Argentina. Included are trophy fees for a Texas Dall ram, a Hybrid Sheep and a Multi-horned ram for each hunter. You will be staying at a luxury lodge, complete with amenities such as private bathrooms. The ranch has 20 species available to hunt including indigenous species plus red stag, blackbuck, axis and fallow deer, water buffalo, etc. and wing shooting. Hunt can be taken through December 2020. Gun rental is available at no charge. Ground transportation ($800/group), license ($200) and dipping, packing and expediting ($750 per hunter) are not included. This is a proven and excellent hunt! Email email@example.com. See more at www.facebook.com/Quebrachal-Hunting-Ranch-345953565506435. Donor’s Valuation: $12,500
22. Northeastern Whitetail Deer Hunt. Xtreme World Class Whitetails of Ohio have generously donated a $2000 credit towards a whitetail deer in the 180 to 200″ class each hunter. The balance for each hunter at the end of the hunt will be $5,000, as the regular price for a whitetail of this trophy class is $7,000. Additional hunters can be added at a discounted rate. The hunters are welcomed at their comfortable lodge for a 3-day, 3-night hunt. Hunt includes, all meals, professional guide, licenses, photo and video of your hunt. Bring your weapon of choice for your Trophy Hunt of a Lifetime. They have an award winning taxidermist available at hunter’s cost. They are located in the Heart of Amish Country near Berlin, Ohio. Non-hunters can be added for $100 per day. You can upgrade the class of whitetail deer according to the current price list. Hunts can be taken between September 27 and December 20, 2020. They also have a limited number of Mule Deer and Elk. Visit their website for pictures of the trophies that have been harvested and the movie memories that have been made at www.xtreme-wcwo.com. Donor’s Valuation: $4,000
23. Coppersmith Certificate. HuntingTrophy.com, a division of Coppersmith Global Logistics is donating a second gift certificate towards Customs Entry Service Fees, US F&WS Entry Service Fee, Messenger Fee, Airport Transfer, and Coppersmith Warehouse Handling Fees for one hunter. Certificate expires 12/2021. Donor’s Valuation: $485
24. Argentina Dove Hunt. Norte Hunters and Tomas Pitt donate a 3-day high volume guided eared dove hunt for 4 hunters in Cordoba, Argentina. This hunt can be scheduled with the outfitter for open dates through March 2021 (may be extended 12 months for $300 fee). It consists of 6 hunts (2 per day). The donation includes 3 nights’ accommodations at their lodge, meals, drinks, bilingual guide, transportation to shooting field and bird boys. Not included are flights, hunting license at $70/person/day, gun rental at $80/person/day, shells at $13.80 per/box, airport transfer is $150/ person, land hunting fee of $200/person, and gratuities (tips). Add hunters at $900 each and non-hunters for $700 each. A $300 fee will be charged per vacancy if less than 4 hunters attend. For more information, contact Tomas at (919) 241-5655 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Website www.nortehunters.com.