Items for Iowa Chapter SCI 2021 Auctions
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION www.onlinehuntingauctions.com – Bidding Closes June 18, 2021
1. Red Stag Hunt in Scotland. International Adventures Unlimited donates a 7-day (including travel days) with 3 hunting days 1X1 Scottish Red Stag Hunt. This hunt can be taken September – October 2021 (if available) or 2022 or 2023. Accommodations are in a luxurious 18th century Duke’s Estate. Included in this hunt are all airport transfers, meals, lodging and harvesting of one hill stag (can be upgraded for estate stag, roe deer, fallow deer, pheasant, partridge). Hunting is done by vehicle and on foot. Renting a Gamekeepers rifle is highly recommended, currently £20/day. If you choose to bring your own gun, a $50 Scottish gun permit would not be included. We provide transportation of trophies to the shipper and shipping, receiving, and clearing of trophies in Denver, CO at cost. A non-hunter package can be added for $1,950 and an additional hunter could be added for a $1,000 discount. www.internationaladventures.us. Donor’s Valuation: $10,000
2. Dove Hunt in Argentina. Asis Riestra and Paco Riestra Hunting donate a 4 day/3 night dove hunt for 2 hunters (up to four more hunters may be added at one-half of the winning price per additional hunter – see example at end of this donation; after payment is made tonight, additional hunters can be added at full rate). Accommodations are in their newly remodeled 6-star Santiago del Estero Lodge. Package includes lodging, meals, drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), professional guide services with transfers to/from the shooting fields and bird boys. May upgrade by adding additional days for duck, Perdiz and pigeon, season permitting, for $700/day/person. Private transfer in/out to local airport [Cordoba (COR) or Santiago del Estero (SDE)] available at $300 per hunter (round trip). Not included: 120 boxes per hunter of shells at $14.50 per box, of which 20 boxes must be prepaid before arrival. Other items that must be prepaid before arrival: gun rental $350 per hunter; license $500 per hunter. Donation valid for 1 year from date of purchase. Observer $250/person/day. For more information, contact Asis or Nacho at email@example.com or +(54) 9 (351) 6542281, www.pacoriestra.com. Donor’s Valuation: $2,000/hunter Additional Hunter example: Winning bid of $2,000 for 2 hunters; winning bidder may pay total of $5,000 tonight to add 3 more hunters ($2,000 winning bid for 2 hunters plus 3 hunters at $1,000 each).
3. Coppersmith Certificate. HuntingTrophy.com, a division of Coppersmith Global Logistics is donating a gift certificate towards Customs Entry Service Fees, US F&WS Entry Service Fee, Messenger Fee, Airport Transfer and Coppersmith Warehouse Handling Fees for one hunter. Not included are Airline Cargo Import Service charge, APHIS Fee, USDA & F&WS Exam, CDC Permit or US F&WS Premium (CITES) Inspection fees. Certificate expires 12/2022. Donor’s Valuation: $460
4. Hunt and Tour Experience in Spain. Fernando Diaz and The Iberian Hunting Experience donate a unique 4 day hunt and tour experience in Spain for a 1 hunter and 1 observer in North East Spain (Catalonia area), close to the Mediterranean Sea. This donation includes trophy fee for a trophy fallow deer or mouflon sheep or roe deer (1 at hunter’s choice) and 1 day of driven hunt for wild boar and daily rates for 1 hunter and 1 observer, professional hunter 1×1, all ground transportation during the hunt, pickup and drop off at airport and gun clearance. The hunt will take place in North East Spain (Brave coast) by the Mediterranean Sea. During the hunt our guests will be accommodated in local houses with charm and enjoy the finest Spanish cuisine. This is a bow/rifle/muzzle loader hunt. After the chosen animal is harvested, we would tour around the Brave coast, north from Barcelona. This area is full of old fisherman’s villages which remain untouched as in the old days. The area is also rich in archeological remains from the Roman Empire and the Greek colonies that settled by the Mediterranean Sea centuries ago. One of the top features of this tour is the visit to Salvador Dali’s museum in Figueres. Included also in the donation is a tour to Barcelona downtown. I can also organize a private tour to the vineyards to taste different wines and learn about all the brewing process. The hunter will also receive a 10% discount on the trophy fee list to add other species. Additional hunters are welcome at $790 /day. Extra touring days $490. If the winning bidder prefers, he/she can use the donation as a $3000 credit towards any of the Spanish Ibex. There is a lot to explore, from monuments, castles and beautiful landscapes. Overall, a great hunting trip but also a cultural and gastronomical adventure. INCLUDED: 4 DAYS Full board accommodation; Guide-interpreter during the hunt; All ground transport during the hunt in Spain; Meeting at airport and gun clearance; Sightseeing and touring after the hunt; Soft beverages and alcoholic drinks in moderation. NOT INCLUDED: Air fare; Hunting license and insurance $300/area; Trophy cleaning and tanning; Vet Certificate, Spanish customs broker & airfreight; Accommodation before and after the hunt; V.A.T 21% on the value of the hunt ($6,500); Tips and extras of personal nature; Gun rental ($150 per trip plus ammo); Medical and travel insurance; Trophy fee for additional species (10% discount); Museum tickets. For more information, contact Fernando Díaz, The Iberian Hunting Experience, Ronda Molinal 1 (25310) Agramunt (Spain), Cell: +34 609 68 39 16 U S +1 972 994 6924 email: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.theiberianhuntingexperience.com
5. Join NB Safaris for a ‘Hunt and Fly’ Expedition! This is a very unique offering from the folks at NB Safaris. They are offering a 9 day trip with 7 days of hunting for 2 hunters AND the use of an aircraft, fuel, and 6 hours of flying and Insurance for that time period! You will fly into Johannesburg and spend two days in Pretoria to take your air-law test and complete your South African Validation. This is a great opportunity for all the pilots out there who would love to have the memory of flying a plane in South Africa to your hunting destination! Also included are a Kalahari Gemsbuck and a Common Blesbuck. Many other species are available from the trophy list. The hunting will take place in the Limpopo province near Molokwane. Included in this trip are: 9 days of accommodations and meals, aircraft, fuel, 6 hours of safari flying and insurance, two animals. You will be accompanied by a safety pilot or professional hunter in the plane. Schedule your expedition between December 2021 and June 2023. Donor’s Valuation: $10,000
6. Alaska Duck Hunt and Fishing Trip. Alaska’s Legend Lodge and Jack Johnson donate a 5 day Alaska duck hunt and fishing trip for one person. This 5 day cast and blast adventure includes fully guided duck hunting as well as rainbow trout and arctic char fishing. Duck species include mallard, golden eye, greater scaup, and widgeon. The lodge is located 250 miles southwest of Anchorage, on the Alaskan peninsula in the world famous Bristol Bay area. Each year millions of salmon migrate up the rivers to spawn this provides a tremendous opportunity to fish for salmon as well as the many other species that feed on salmon eggs. The duck hunting is conducted over decoys with a retriever dog in flooded rice fields. Included in the donation are meals, lodging, private room and the charter flight from Iliamna to the lodge. Not included are any licenses. One additional guest must come with winning bidder at regular price of $5,890. Website: www.legendlodge.com Donor’s Valuation: $5,890
7. White-tailed Deer Hunt with Briarwood Sporting Club. Our friends at Briarwood in Bellefontaine, Ohio have generously donated a $4,400 credit towards a 3 day/4 night estate hunt for two Northeastern Whitetail Deer. Included are daily fees for two hunters ($2,400 value), and a $1,000 trophy fee credit PER HUNTER toward the harvest of two trophy whitetails. Daily fees include lakefront lodging, on site chef for private meals, beverages/liquor, professional guide, transportation of trophies to local meat processor/taxidermist and fishing opportunities on sixteen lakes and four streams. The base hunt package is for a deer scoring up to 170”. Applying this donation will leave a balance of $4,000/hunter due upon completion of the hunt. This DONATION CAN BE UPGRADED to higher scoring and/or multiple deer per current price list. All aspects of this hunt are five star as confirmed by Google and Facebook reviews. Method of take is hunter’s choice. Briarwood is located 45 minutes Northwest of Columbus, Ohio. Schedule per available dates mid-September to mid-December in 2021 or 2022. Taxidermy/shipping of trophy not included but can be arranged. The following services are not included but available to the winning bidder: pick up/drop off via private jet into your local airport, taxidermy, meat processing and shipping. www.BriarwoodWhitetails.com. Donor’s Valuation: $4,400.00
8. Red Stag or Water Buffalo Hunt in Argentina. Asis Riestra, owner of “Paco Riestra Hunting” is donating a 5 day/4 night Big Game hunt for one hunter, which includes the trophy fee for one Red Stag or Water Buffalo. There is no size limit on this hunt! You will have 5 full hunting days to find the best available trophy on this 100% free range ranch (located in the San Luis province, central Argentina) with 160,000 acres of exclusive private property, which boasts over 5000 red stags and over 600 water buffalo. Please Note! The winning bidder can add up to 4 additional hunters at the winning bid price per hunter (see example at end of this donation; after payment is made tonight, additional hunters can be added at full rate). Included: 5 days of guided hunting and field transportation, lodging, meals, drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). Not Included: flights, lodge transfer from San Luis Airport (LUQ) ($300/hunter/round trip), gun rental ($350/hunter/trip), hunting license ($500/hunter) and tips. Additional hunters and days at $400 per day per hunter. Observers are welcome at a rate of $250/observer/day. The Red Stag Season runs from March 1 – August 31st (Rut Season March 1st thru April 15th) 2022. Donation is good for one year from date of purchase. Schedule available dates with the Outfitter. The following big game trophies can be added on a per trophy fee basis: Red Stag $3000, Water Buffalo $2500, Axis Deer $1800, Fallow Deer $1800, Blackbuck $1100, Russian Wild Boar $400, Multi-horned Sheep $600, and Scottish Blackface $600. For more information, contact Asis or Nacho at email@example.com or +(54) 9 (351) 6542281, www.pacoriestra.com. Donor’s Valuation: $6,500/hunter Additional Hunter example: Winning bid of $4,000 for 1 hunter; winning bidder may pay total of $12,000 tonight to add 2 more hunters ($4,000 winning bid for 1 hunter plus 2 hunters at $4,000 each).
9. SCI Record Book Certificate. SCI is donating one certificate for World Hunting Awards entries. The certificate provides one free Milestone listing, two Inner Circle level listings, and five Record Book entries for one SCI member. Limit of one certificate per member per lifetime. SCI Record Book https://safariclub.org/record-book/ Donor’s Valuation: not to exceed $550
LIVE AUCTION – June 26, 2021
1. Turkey Feathers Painted with Iowa SCI Logo. Artist Ron Willis of Linwood, North Carolina donates three wild turkey feathers painted in harmony with one another and featuring two whitetail bucks surrounding the Iowa logo. You can own this one of a kind piece of art. The feathers are ready for display – matted, framed (21”Wx25”H) and ready to be hung. E-mail: Willisart@rocketmail.com. Donor’s Valuation: Priceless
2. Florida Alligator Hunt. Olde Florida Outdoors donates this exciting adventure. Experience alligator hunting by bait, tackle, and bang stick! This hunt is for 2 hunters and 2 days for 2022, dates to be coordinated with outfitter. The license cost is $52/hunter. The arrival/departure point is Orlando/Sanford, FL. Not included is airfare, lodging, rental car and taxidermy. Contact Greg Love at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-230-2402. Donor’s Valuation: $7,000
3. Hunt Javelina in Texas. Jay Leyendecker and Leyendecker Safaris donate a 2 Day Texas Javelina Hunt for Two Hunters. This donation includes 2 days of free range hunting of javelina in Laredo, Texas for two hunters in March-April 2022. It also includes the trophy fee for two javelina (one per hunter), 2 x 1 guide, rifle and ammo, skinning, caping, quartering, transfer of trophies to local taxidermist, hunting vehicle, drinks and lunch during the hunt days. Not included are hotel accommodations during the hunt, breakfast or dinner, taxidermy costs, shipping of trophies, and hunting license. Leyendecker Safaris has access to over 200 exotic species while on your hunt. Additional animals, hunters and days may be added while on this hunt per current price list. Phone: 956-337-2808. Donor’s Valuation: $2,500
4. Black Bear Hunt in California. Central Coast Outfitters from Santa Maria, CA is donating a four day black bear hunt for one hunter in 2022. This hunt includes food, lodging, transportation during hunt and trophy prep. Alcohol is not included. Please contact Alfred Luis at (805) 260-5991. Donor’s Valuation: $5,000
5. Alaska Mountain Goat Hunt. Fejes Guide Service and Sam Fejes donate a 5 day safari for 2022 for one hunter in Cordova, Alaska. This hunt is for a mountain goat and includes all air transportation once at the lodge, food, guide, lodging, trophy preparation and salting. Additional animals may be added from the current price list by contacting Fejes Guide Service and Tsiu River Lodge. Not included are air taxi to the lodge and the return from the lodge, tips, shipping of trophies, trophy expeditor fees, license, tag for mountain goat, sales tax, contract, and APHA fee. Contact Sam Fejes at 907-349-4040 or email@example.com. Website www.fejesguideservice.com. Donor’s Valuation: $16,500
6. Champagne Cake, Hat #1, and Firearm Drawing Entry. Chef Cyd Koehn is donating 5 delicious Champagne Cakes this evening. Each cake will come with an Iowa SCI logo hat containing the number of the cake (numbered 1-5). Each hat has a 1 out of 5 chance to be selected via drawing to win your choice of a Fausti 12 GA O/U Deluxe Shotgun or a Browning A-Bolt Gold Medallion .243 Rifle. The drawing will take place immediately following the successful bid on cake #5. Only 5 cakes will be auctioned off tonight. Donor’s Valuation: Priceless!
7. Youth Elk Hunt in Minnesota! 2S Whitetail Ranch in Clearbrook, MN kindly donates a cow elk hunt for your youth! This hunt may be taken Aug. 15, 2021 – Jan. 20, 2022. The donation includes daily rates for one hunter and one observer for three days of fully guided hunting, and field dressing and quartering of harvested animals. There is no license cost and no trophy fee. The youth hunter can upgrade their animal and the adult hunter can upgrade and hunt choice of sika, elk, fallow, or whitetail at current price list. Weapon can be bow or rifle. Round trip transportation is included from Bemidji, Grand Forks, or Fargo airports. Donor’s Valuation: $2,000
8. Shadow Hunter Blind. Hunt in any weather in this insulated, ventilated and carpeted blind with aluminum rust proof exterior and silent window system. Long-time donor and current Iowa SCI Chapter President Dan Folkman and Midwest Underground Supply donate one Deluxe Shadow Hunter 6’ x 6’ Octagon Gun/Bow Hunting Blind. Does not include delivery or installation. Please call (515) 202-1109 to schedule pickup at Midwest Underground in Bondurant, Iowa. For more info, contact Dan at (515) 202-1109. Donor’s Valuation: $2,500
9. Hunt Pheasants in South Dakota. Pheasant City Lodge in Wessington, South Dakota is offering a 2-day 2-night all-inclusive pheasant hunt for 2 hunters. Package offered to new clients or clients bringing 1st time guests. This package includes: lodging on-site, all you can eat home cooked family style meals, trap shooting, field ammo, trap ammo, transportation to and from hunting fields, use of dogs, and bird cleaning/processing/freezing. Hunt can be taken through March 2022. Additional birds can be purchased for $60 per pheasant and you can bring your own 4-legged hunter for $100 per day. Contact: Cameron Shumake at www.pheasantcity.com or 605-354-0743 or 605-539-9244. Donor’s Valuation: $3,180
10. Custom MG Arms Handgun. The Iowa Chapter of SCI is again proud to offer at auction a fine MG Arms Custom firearm. This is your chance to own the optimum handgun for the ultimate handgunner. Elevate your hunting experience to a new level with the DragonSlayer revolver. This perfect hunting handgun produces enough killing power for the largest and most dangerous game animals in the world while weighing in at 36 oz. It is a 5-shot single action revolver with an 8” barrel. This gun comes in .454 Casull (can handle .45+P long Colt also). The finely tuned trigger is set at 2.5 pounds. It features a Cerakote finish in the color of the winning bidder’s choice. Production of this powerful weapon is limited to 25 revolvers per year. Due to some material shortages, winning bidder must understand there could be delays in production. Includes one box custom ammo with ballistic charts. Talk to Dan Folkman for other details, 515-202-1109 and visit www.mgarmsinc.com. Donor’s Valuation: $2,950
11. Management Ibex in Spain with Corju Hunting. Fran Cortina from Corju Hunting is donating a management Beceite ibex on this hunt for one hunter and one non-hunter. A second hunter can join at full rate. Several chapter members have hunted with Fran. You will have shot opportunities! This is a free range hunt and will be a 1 on 1 hunt. The beceite can be upgraded to 69” for $5500 or $8500 for over 69”. Other game available are Gredos, Ronda and Southeastern Ibex, chamois, mouflon and roe deer. Included are: free use of a rifle if needed, transportation to and from hunting area, food and accommodations for up to three days at a nice local hotel, field prep of trophy, and trophy fee. Not included: salting and taxidermy, hunting license ($300), firearm permit ($250), tag ($800), and 21% Vat tax. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website at www.corju.com. Donor’s Valuation: $4,250
12. Blast and Cast in Eastern Cape Province of South Africa. Africa Anyway Safaris and Wolma Kemp kindly donate a 7-day plains game cast and blast that includes one day of fishing for 1 hunter and 1 observer. The hunt donation includes Grey Duiker, Caracal, Impala and a Cape Bushbuck. Also included are daily fees, trophy fees for the four donated animals, meals, accommodations, guide fees, and transportation to and from the airport. Additional animals can be added from the current pricelist. Additional hunters are $400/day and non-hunters are $250/day. This hunt can be scheduled for March to October 2021 or 2022. Arrival/departure point is Port Elizabeth airport. Contact Wolma at +27 (0)82-373-9810 or email@example.com. www.africaanywaysafaris.com. Donor’s Valuation $6,950
13. Massive White-tailed Deer Shed Antlers. Manager Mike Hine from Timberghost generously donates a pair of shed antlers that measure an incredible 315”! www.timberghost.com. Donor’s Valuation: $1,950
14. Champagne Cake, Hat #2, and Firearm Drawing Entry. Chef Cyd Koehn is donating 5 delicious Champagne Cakes this evening. Each cake will come with an Iowa SCI logo hat containing the number of the cake (numbered 1-5). Each hat has a 1 out of 5 chance to be selected via drawing to win your choice of a Fausti 12 GA O/U Deluxe Shotgun or a Browning A-Bolt Gold Medallion .243 Rifle. The drawing will take place immediately following the successful bid on cake #5. Only 5 cakes will be auctioned off tonight. Donor’s Valuation: Priceless!
15. Red Oak Coffee Table. Bob Hansen generously donates a beautiful one-of-a-kind Red Oak coffee table. This unique piece is 4’-6” in diameter and is made from a 160 year old tree. This is the only one!!!! Donor’s Valuation: $3,600
16. Wolf Life-size Mount. Robert Utne of Wild Images in Motion of Savage, MN donates a life-sized wolf mount. Mount will be on display at banquet. Contact Robert at (952) 210-8672. www.wildimagesinmotion.com. Donor’s Valuation: $3,500
17. Red Stag Hunt in Argentina. Mapu Hunting Lodge and Celeste Paredes donate a 5-day/6-night, 1×1 guided hunt for one hunter for 1 free range bronze medal red stag. Schedule hunt with outfitter for open dates April-May 2022 ($500.00 deposit is required to reserve hunt-credited back on license and tag fees). Included are accommodations, meals, guide service, trophy fees for donated specie, and field prep. Additional hunters can join at $400/day and non-hunters $250/day. Hunt can be upgraded to include additional species: water buffalo, fallow deer, axis deer, Argentinian Dall sheep, European boar, mouflon, multi-horned sheep and gold medal red stag and doves. Not included are any before/after hunt expenses, license ($400/hunter), tag ($100/specie), export permit, packing/dipping/shipping, rental rifle ($70/day), ammo, and gratuities. Arrival/departure point is Santa Rosa, La Pampa Province. Contact Celeste Paredes, firstname.lastname@example.org, +54 9 11 6354 7436, mapuhuntinglodge.com. Donor’s Valuation: $5,900
18. Enjoy a 6 day full mixed bag moose with Skeena Hunts in British Columbia. This hunt can be taken in 2021, 2022, or 2023 based on availability. The options available are moose, black bear, mule deer, whitetail, wolf, or birds. Trophy fees are included for all species you choose to buy tags for. The winning bidder can choose to bring an additional hunter at the same price as the winning bid. The comfortable lodge holds 8, but the winner of this item can choose to utilize one of several spike camps as well. All species are available during the moose rut, which runs from Sept. 10 – Nov 15. Rifle or archery will be the weapons of choice. You will fly into Smithers, BC and the lodge is a one hour drive from the airport. Package includes: full guiding, lodging, non-alcoholic beverages and meals. Not included; roundtrip transportation to and from airport ($100), hotel before and after hunt, laundry, 5% GST. Contact Skeena Hunts or Brian McConnell at email@example.com or at 250-877-2577. Donor’s Valuation: $5,000
19. Turkey Feather Painted with a Sable and the Lion and Shield SCI logo. Own this original and unique piece of art! Artist Ron Willis of Linwood, North Carolina donates a framed (14-1/2”Wx24-1/2”H) and matted wild turkey feather. The piece features the beautiful Sable antelope and SCI lion and shield logo on a turkey feather. This one-of-a-kind artwork is ready to be hung in your home or office. Buy it now, it’s your only chance, as you’ll never see another! E-mail: Willisart@rocketmail.com. Donor’s Valuation: Priceless
20. White-tailed Deer Hunt in Wisconsin. Chase Fornengo and Chasin’ Dream Whitetails are donating one whitetail buck scoring up to 350”. This is a one on one hunt for three days of hunting, including one observer. Can be upgraded to a White or Piebald. This hunt can be taken from Oct 2021– Jan 2022. Included are trophy fee, airport pickup, meals and lodging, skinning/quartering, and transportation during hunt. An additional hunter can be added for $8500. Donor’s Valuation: $8,500
21. Champagne Cake, Hat #3, and Firearm Drawing Entry. Chef Cyd Koehn is donating 5 delicious Champagne Cakes this evening. Each cake will come with an Iowa SCI logo hat containing the number of the cake (numbered 1-5). Each hat has a 1 out of 5 chance to be selected via drawing to win your choice of a Fausti 12 GA O/U Deluxe Shotgun or a Browning A-Bolt Gold Medallion .243 Rifle. The drawing will take place immediately following the successful bid on cake #5. Only 5 cakes will be auctioned off tonight. Donor’s Valuation: Priceless!
22. Mid-Asian Ibex Hunt in Kyrgyzstan or Tajikistan. Bryan Martin and Asian Mountain Outfitters offers a unique and adventurous mountain hunting experience for Mid-Asian Ibex in either Kyrgyzstan or Tajikistan. Winner bidder should expect to be proficient at 500 yards. Hunters have the option of shooting a second Ibex ($5,000), Roe Buck (Kyrgyz) or Wild Boar (Tajik) on a trophy fee basis. This Ibex hunt includes 5-7 hunting days. Typical Ibex size ranges from 38 – 47”. An average Ibex is about 42/43”. Ibex under 38” and over 47” are rare. Ibex over 47” are possible, but are found in tougher hunting areas. Our goal is to match the client/area to better suit their abilities and goals. The drive to the hunt camps range from 3 to 14 hours. The most common hunt dates are Sept. and Oct., but the season runs from August 15th thru Dec. 1st in Kyrgyzstan and Sept. 1st through Feb. 28th in Tajikistan. Hunting licenses and tags, based on current government prices are included in the hunt; any unforeseen fee increases are to be paid by the client. The hunter is responsible for the following costs: flight to and from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan or Dushanbe, Tajikistan via Turkish Air/Istanbul, airport VIP service, meals and lodging while in Bishkek (usually 2-3 nights), extra baggage fees for taking home skin/skull or shipping of trophies home and staff tips (clients will be provided with Tip suggestions). The hunt is to be taken during this year’s hunting season, but arrangements can be made to postpone hunt until a future year (with approval from Asian Mountain Outfitters; and if Govt. fees increase, hunters pay this increase). Our Manager/interpreter/partners will meet clients at airport and assist in all aspects of the hunts. The best local guides typically do not speak English, but are skilled hunters and horsemen. If it is your first trip to Central Asia, we can arrange a Western/English speaking guide to accompany you (price is a minimum of $5,000 USD plus all their travel and trip expenses). Hunters who elect to hunt with just the local guides need to be able to assist in trophy judging & oversee skin preparations. This hunt can be upgraded to a Hume Argali in Kyrgyzstan or a Marco Polo in Tajikistan. Bryan Martin, founder of Asian Mountain Outfitters, has conducted seminars at various conventions about equipment, shooting and what should be expected on such hunts. He has outfitted in Canada since 1999 and in Central Asia since 2002 and has personally been on many successful Marco Polo/Ibex hunts, spending over 3 months each year in Central Asia, to insure that AMO is very knowledgeable regarding all aspects of your trip. Make sure to check out the Asian Mountain Outfitters website for additional information, videos and podcasts on this hunt and many others they offer in Tajikistan, Mongolia, Azerbaijan, Nepal, Pakistan, Turkey, Russia, Spain, Canada and Romania. Donor’s Valuation: $9,000
23. Original Oil Painting – “Golden Eagle Portrait”. Larry Zach and Larry Zach Wildlife Art donate this beautiful painting. After the close of Iowa late muzzleloader season, Larry often sets trail cameras on boned out deer carcasses on his farm. While checking trail cameras a month later he was amazed to find over 20,000 photos that contained 700 of a mature Golden Eagle. They are mainly a bird of the western states and are rarely seen in the east. Larry’s goal in this painting was to capture the essence of this incredible predator. Image size is 8”x10”. Please visit Zach Wildlife Art at www.zachwildlifeart.com. Donor’s Valuation: $2,500
24. 7 Days at Arizona Vacation Home. This donation is graciously donated by Steve and Sue Skold. The donation includes a seven day stay in Rio Verde, Arizona; just northeast of the Phoenix metro. The home has two bedrooms with a den (pullout sofa). It sleeps up to 6, has two bathrooms, full kitchen, Wi-Fi, washer & dryer, and patio with grill. There are many hiking and biking options nearby. The house is available in 2021 and 2022, based on open dates. Please contact Sue to confirm dates. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org 515-210-3213. Donor’s Valuation: $1,400
25. Scotland Roe Deer Hunt. Michael Grosse of International Adventures Unlimited is donating a 7 day package for one hunter to hunt 2 Roe Deer bucks. This hunt will take place on the private grounds of exclusive and prestigious estates in Scotland in June 2022 or 2023. Included in this hunt is all airport transfers, meals, lodging at the luxurious Loch Kinnord Hotel, guides, harvesting of 2 bucks, and guided tours for hunters and non-hunters. Hunting is done by vehicle and on foot. Rental (£20 per day) of the Gamekeepers rifle is highly recommended. If you choose to bring your own gun, a $50 Scottish gun permit would not be included. We provide transportation of trophies to the shipper and shipping, receiving, and clearing of trophies in Denver, CO at cost. A non-hunter package can be added for $1950 and an additional hunter, can be added for $4950. www.internationaladventures.us. Donor’s Valuation: $10,000
26. Coppersmith Certificate. HuntingTrophy.com, a division of Coppersmith Global Logistics is donating a gift certificate towards Customs Entry Service Fees, US F&WS Entry Service Fee, Messenger Fee, Airport Transfer and Coppersmith Warehouse Handling Fees for one hunter. Not included are Airline Cargo Import Service charge, APHIS Fee, USDA & F&WS Exam, CDC Permit or US F&WS Premium (CITES) Inspection fees. Certificate expires 12/2022. Donor’s Valuation: $460
27. Cape Buffalo Hunt in South Africa. Infinito Safaris and Dave Stueve donate a 7-day hunt for a Cape Buffalo bull for one hunter. This hunt includes trophy fee for the buffalo, transportation to and from airport in Johannesburg, all room and board, guides, trackers, etc. Additional animals can be hunted for current trophy fees. Hunt to be taken during available dates through early to mid-October 2021 or in mid to late June 2022. Donor’s Valuation: $13,950
28. Iowa Dove Hunt. Nick Boley and Windy Ridge Outfitters in Cantril, IA are donating a 2-day/2-night dove hunt for 8 hunters September 24 – 26, 2021. Hunt will take place in Van Buren County in southeast Iowa. Not included are license fees, transportation to lodge, bird cleaning ($3/bird) and guide with retriever ($150/day). Additional hunters can be added for $150/day and non-hunters for $50/day. Outfitter will provide meals and snacks, lodging in their 8500 sq. ft. 5-star lodge and transportation to and from the hunting destination. Donor’s Valuation: $5,000
29. Champagne Cake, Hat #4, and Firearm Drawing Entry. Chef Cyd Koehn is donating 5 delicious Champagne Cakes this evening. Each cake will come with an Iowa SCI logo hat containing the number of the cake (numbered 1-5). Each hat has a 1 out of 5 chance to be selected via drawing to win your choice of a Fausti 12 GA O/U Deluxe Shotgun or a Browning A-Bolt Gold Medallion .243 Rifle. The drawing will take place immediately following the successful bid on cake #5. Only 5 cakes will be auctioned off tonight. Donor’s Valuation: $Priceless!
30. 5-Day Northern Wisconsin Free Range Northeastern Whitetail Rifle Hunt. Jay Link and Link’s Wild Safaris is donating this traditional Wisconsin deer hunt for one hunter. The hunt is to be taken November 20–28, 2021. License cost is $160 and the trophy fee is included. Other additional costs are rifle, ammo, and travel to the lodge. Included are lodging, meals and transportation to hunting grounds. Donor’s Valuation: $5,500
31. Boyt Harness Traveler’s Package. Boyt Harness continues to be generous supporter and partner of Iowa SCI by donating an outdoor travel package that contains 4 quality Boyt items.
32. Custom Recycling Bin. The Iowa Chapter of SCI donates choice of can/bottle recycling bins for your Man-Cave or She-Shed! Whether you bleed the Lion and Shield, Black and Gold, or Cardinal and Gold, we have an all-aluminum can recycling bin that will be the envy of your friends and family! These were custom fabricated and adorned for the Iowa Chapter event. Donor’s Valuation: $1,250
33. Hunt in South Africa. Wild African Safaris, along with PH Tossie VanderMerwe and Mick Jameson have offered a unique donation to the Iowa Chapter of SCI. This is a 2-on-1 six day guided hunt for 2 hunters in South Africa with ZERO trophy fees for all hunters for giraffe. All hunters can harvest a giraffe with no trophy fee. Trophy fees would apply for any other species hunted. The donation timeframe is generous and can be taken between March and November of 2021 or 2022. Included are all daily fees, food/beverage, maid/laundry, PH/tracker, lodging, pickup and return to the airport in Polokwane. Not included: tips, airfare, overnight in Johannesburg, trophy shipping. Contact: Mick Jameson at 308-830-1105 or email@example.com. Donor’s Valuation: $11,000
34. Texas Sandhill Crane Hunt. Safari Unlimited is offering a 3 day/3 night west Texas Sandhill Crane hunt for two people. This hunt will take place in November 2021 through January 2022. Included are 3 cranes per person per day and 5 geese if available, accommodations at a 4-star hotel, meals, beverages, lodging, guide and transport during hunt. Not included are licenses ($85 each), transport to lodge and tips. Additional hunters are $1,995 each, and trip can be extended. Other species available. Donor’s Valuation: $3,990
35. High Volume Dove Hunt in Argentina. Argentina Bird Hunts and Hugo Pascuettin Wing Shooting Adventures of Argentina donates a 4-day unlimited high volume dove hunt for 4 hunters near Cordoba, Argentina to hunt an unlimited number of doves. This 4-day guided hunt can be scheduled with the outfitter for open dates in 2021 or 2022. A hunter could shoot several thousand of doves per day as a conservative estimate, and that’s if you are selective. Each of the hunters will prepay for 100 boxes of shells, at $13.50 US per/box. Hunters will stay at a private Estancia Lodge La Peumayen. The donation includes all accommodations, meals, an open bar with local beverages, guides, drivers and bird boys. Not included are the flights to/from Cordoba, hunting license at $375, gun rental at $350, transfer fee from the airport to the lodge is $150 per person, and gratuities (tips). Contact Mike Garcia in Florida at (786) 251-9501 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Donor’s Valuation: $6,400
36. Champagne Cake, Hat #5, and Firearm Drawing Entry. Chef Cyd Koehn is donating 5 delicious Champagne Cakes this evening. Each cake will come with an Iowa SCI logo hat containing the number of the cake (numbered 1-5). Each hat has a 1 out of 5 chance to be selected via drawing to win your choice of a Fausti 12 GA O/U Deluxe Shotgun or a Browning A-Bolt Gold Medallion .243 Rifle. Get ready for the drawing! Donor’s Valuation: $Priceless
37. Black Bear Hunt in Canada. Skeena Hunts based out of Smithers, BC continues to be a generous donor to the Iowa Chapter. This donation is a five day black bear hunt for two hunters. Wolf can be added for $500. This hunt will be taken in the Spring season between May 1 and June 30, 2022/2023. There are no other seasons during this period. The hunt is with rifle or bow. Additional days can be taken at $1500/day and non-hunters can be added at $200/day. The winning bidder can bring additional hunters for the winning bid price. You will fly into Smithers, BC and the lodge is a one hour drive from the airport. Package includes: full guiding (2 hunters, one guide), lodging, non-alcoholic beverages and meals. Not included; roundtrip transportation to and from airport ($100), hotel before and after hunt, laundry, 5% GST, license ($400), trophy fee ($2500 for each bear, max of two per hunter). Hunters are required to take one bear each and a CITES permit is only required for black bear if shipped. Contact Skeena Hunts at email@example.com or at 250-877-2577. Donor’s Valuation: $5,000
38. Blessman International is donating a mission trip for two with optional safari and Adventure with Elephants, as well as the Big Cat Experience. You will be staying at the Lodge of Dreams in the Limpopo province in the Mokepane area. You will get to help with after school programming at the Del Cramer Child Development Center and will be helping with optical outreach and shoe distribution. The meat from an optional two-day hunt with NB Safaris will be donated to Hunt Against Hunger. Winning bidders will get room, board, meals and local transportation. Dates will be between Dec. of 2021 and March of 2023, and in conjunction with other organized and scheduled mission trips. Donor’s Valuation: $4,600
39. North Dakota Fish Spearing. Start off 2022 with an exciting new adventure donated by Safari Unlimited! Up until mid-March we are offering a combination of pike spearing and ice fishing on the frozen lakes of northern North Dakota. This is a 3 day/3 night all-inclusive adventure for 2 people. Lodging will be in a lake cabin on the north side of Lake Sakakawea. All meals, lodging, cold beer, and guides are included. You can spear up to 5 northern pike a day per angler! Our weapon of choice is a trident spear. After spearing these prehistoric cold water predators, we can try our hand at ice fishing for walleye. Your evenings will be spent cozied up by the fire in your warm winter cabin. Additional anglers $1250 per person, license approximately $30. www.safariunlimitedworldwide.com. Donor’s Valuation: $2,500
40. Original Painting – “Mission Accomplished – American Bald Eagle”. Larry Zach and Larry Zach Wildlife Art donate this unique painting. It is an attempt to capture the spirit of this National Emblem as it hunts for a winter meal. Larry’s inspiration that drove his painting of this magnificent bird was: “Watching the eagles battle the elements on a freezing winter day, I often pondered the parallels to our current battle with the COVID-19 virus. Characteristics such as strength, vision, fearlessness, tenacity, perseverance, patience and problem solving come to mind.” Image size is 18”x24”. Please visit Zach Wildlife Art at www.zachwildlifeart.com. Donor’s Valuation: $3,500
41. Hog Hunt in Oklahoma. BOWTIE Hunting Ranch and Windell Phillips are once again donating a 3-day/2-night, 2-person hog hunt, which includes 2 hogs. Successful bidders on this hunt have had extremely good success in a target rich environment! This hunt is good for 2022 at Windell’s beautiful ranch in Cameron, Oklahoma. Hunters may also upgrade this hunt to include exotics at published trophies fees. Please contact Windell at (318) 470-1314 or at www.bowtiehuntingranch.com. Donor’s Valuation: $2,600
42. Premier Gun. Iowa SCI premier gun live auction item.
43. Deep Sea Fishing in Mexico. Go Deep Sea Fishing in Zihuatanejo, Mexico on a “Fish Slamming Safari” donated by Lad Shunneson and Ken Wilson Adventures. Stay at a great hotel on the beach for 6 exciting days that includes 4 days of fishing for Blue Marlin, Roosterfish and Sailfish. You will enjoy fresh seafood and Mexican cuisine during your trip. Fishing tackle, guides, licenses, accommodations and meals are included. Winning bidder MUST take another angler for a discounted rate of $3,450 (20% discount). Trip to be taken in March/April or July/August of 2021 or 2022. www.shunnesonwilson.com. Donor’s Valuation $5,220