• 10:30 - noon: Brunch with Craig, with time for questions and
photos. Click here to preregister for brunch (required)
• 12:30 - 1:30 pm: Big Game Seminar, open to all
• 1:30 - 2:30 pm: My Life as a Hunters' Advocate, open to all
• 7:30 pm: Banquet keynote address
• Enjoyable day by the pond - bring the family, fishing gear, lawn chairs
• Master Chef Cyd Koehn will be preparing the feast along with beverages
• Bring cash! There will be a raffle to win fabulous prizes
• An excellent change to meet your Iowa SCI Board and share your thoughts!
• Suggested donation of $20 - RSVP by Friday, June 17
• Call Dan 515-202-1109 or email Dan. Call Nels 515-418-3546 or email Nels
• At in rural New Virginia, Iowa
• Bring the family for an afternoon of fun beginning at 1 pm
• General membership meeting starts at 4 pm
• Potluck dinner before meeting with burgers, hot dogs, water, beer and pop
provided by the Chapter
• RSVP to Nels at 515-418-3546 or email Nels
It is never to early, to start thinking ahead.
Come September, the Iowa Chapter of SCI will be accepting applications for our Youth Hunter Award ! Now Accepting Applications !
The Iowa Chapter of SCI is accepting applications for our Youth Hunter Award !
If you are an Iowa youth who hunts, we invite you to share your experiences. Tell us about your hunt, what it meant to you and how hunting has helped shape your goals in life.
Check back here in the fall for the application ! Youth Hunter Award applications:
• Apply online
• Print and mail
Or if you know a youth hunter, please share the application. Award will be presented at the March 2017 Iowa Chapter SCI banquet.
Mark your calendars for
the 2017 Expo:
March 25, 2017
SCI members welcome !
We welcome you! Visit the Membership page to learn about more benefits for membership in the hunting organzation First For Hunters and which works tirelessly to protect the freedom to hunt. SCI and the Iowa Chapter are non-profit organizations that rely solely on dedicated volunteers, membership fees, fund raising events and charitable contributions to carry out the battle to protect the freedom to hunt. Click here to learn more. Join Today!
Want To Help? Become a Sponsor !
Check out the Sponsor opportunities
We Invite you to Help
The Iowa Chapter SCI is becoming involved with the people of Cambodia and the “Water for a Better Life” project.
Clean water is a precious commodity in Cambodia. Most people dip their drinking, cooking and bathing water from polluted waterways. These same waterways also serve as open sewer systems. Up to one third of the children die from waterborne disease such as typhoid and chronic diarrhea.
Your donations will provide clean water for the children of Cambodia and 100% of funds raised will go towards the construction of fresh water wells.
Each well costs $300 and consists of a hand pump and concrete platform with curb, and a sign identifying the Iowa Chapter as donor of the well.
Click here to print donation form to mail with check
Click here to learn more about this special project